Collected by Anushka Prasad
Fort, Galle 80000, Sri Lanka
Galle fort and the city of Galle has a wonderful colonial past that differentiates this gorgeous city from the rest of the country of Sri Lanka. With previous landmarks and architecture left from the Portuguese, Dutch and English settlers, a...
Peradeniya-Badulla-Chenkaladi Hwy, Nuwara Eliya 22200, Sri Lanka
In the central part of the Island of Sri Lanka there are huge mountains. These mountains are the perfect environment to grow tea. While tea isn't native to this area, it is now thriving all over these hill tops. Dotted all over these hilltop tea...
B199, Rambukkana 71100, Sri Lanka
Each day, the 90 elephants living at the Pinnewala Orphanage are led from their feeding grounds to the nearby Maha Oya (Maha River) to bathe. The elephants are split in to two groups so half get to go to the river in the morning and the other half...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now