Collected by Charlotte Baker
The Frangipani Tree, 812, Matara Road,, Unawatuna 80600, Sri Lanka
There I was, stuck between a rock and a hard place. I wanted to swim in the ocean, to cleanse myself of my misgivings in the salty sea, but I also wanted to lounge in the infinity pool, sip a fruity cocktail (without being judged), and swim a few...
Sigiriya, Sri Lanka
Enjoy the spectacular views from Pidurangala Rock almost all by yourself instead of queuing up like ants climbing Sigiriya Rock. Not only will you get the same grand view, but it also include the Lion Rock. The stone stairs start from Pidurangala...
World's End Rd, Sri Lanka
Visit Horton Plains National Park’s much-heralded, spectacular vantage point — World’s End — before 10:00 a.m., at which time — more or less — clouds obstruct one’s vision. The view is incredible. Sri Lanka: My Favorite Trip Yet:...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles