Undoubtedly one of Colombo’s most atmospheric shopping areas can be found amid the historic surroundings of Fort’s Old Dutch Hospital, built in 1677. There are outlets here of several Colombo favorites like Spa Ceylon and Barefoot,...
Set in a 19th-century mansion-turned-boutique-hotel, Rare at Residence looks out over a peaceful garden and swimming pool. Well-heeled locals enjoy the contemporary spin on old favorites here, like Anglo-Indian mulligatawny soup and beef...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now