Collected by Jessica Wood
10/4, Roomassala Road, Unawatuna, Sri Lanka
Guest rooms connect to an open-ceilinged room consisting solely of a koi pond flanked by a giant, concrete foot. My room features tall ceilings, ornate wooden furniture, and a spacious bed caged in a mosquito netting strewn with flower pedals. The...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter