Undoubtedly one of Colombo’s most atmospheric shopping areas can be found amid the historic surroundings of Fort’s Old Dutch Hospital, built in 1677. There are outlets here of several Colombo favorites like Spa Ceylon and Barefoot,...
Seafood lovers and cricket fans flock to this restaurant in the Old Dutch Hospital. Two of its trio of owners, Mahela Jayawardene and Kumar Sangakkara, are former stars of the Sri Lankan cricket team. As the restaurant's name suggests, the star of...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now