Collected by Arabella
The Frangipani Tree, 812, Matara Road,, Unawatuna 80600, Sri Lanka
There I was, stuck between a rock and a hard place. I wanted to swim in the ocean, to cleanse myself of my misgivings in the salty sea, but I also wanted to lounge in the infinity pool, sip a fruity cocktail (without being judged), and swim a few...
70, Rajapihilla Mawatha, Kandy, Sri Lanka
I have read every article and review on the Helga’s Folly website, but the reality of the place has already exceeded the vision I hold of it in my imagination, and I have not yet stepped a foot across the threshold into the funhouse. It gets...
Sri Pada / Adam's Peak, Sri Lanka
Adam’s Peak is a mountain in Central Sri Lanka that is a holy site to Buddhists, Christians, Hindus and Muslims: the large footprint at the top was left by either Adam, Lord Shiva or Buddha, depending upon who you ask. Climbing the mountain is an...
- 1TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 3Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 4Luxury AdventureHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Travel NewsYosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years