Collected by Chris Stewart
If you're looking for a taste of the great outdoors, but you want to manage it on a day trip, and don't really like super difficult trails, Horton Plains is the place for you. Horton Plains is a national park located about an hour outside of...
Peradeniya-Badulla-Chenkaladi Hwy, Nuwara Eliya 22200, Sri Lanka
In the central part of the Island of Sri Lanka there are huge mountains. These mountains are the perfect environment to grow tea. While tea isn't native to this area, it is now thriving all over these hill tops. Dotted all over these hilltop tea...
38 Church St, Galle 80000, Sri Lanka
Galle Fort is either a blessing in disguise, or a tourist trap, it all depends on what you want. If you're going to Sri Lanka to experience local culture than Galle may not be for you. If you need a break from the hectic pace of Sri Lanka, than it...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter