Springtime in DC
Collected by Sakhi Vyas
Touristing about out this regal city
701 E Basin Dr SW, Washington, DC 20242, USA
D.C. is perfect for wandering and getting lost in flowers, monuments, and sunshine. This monument is no different, in its majestic beauty. Simply look up to enjoy the intricate neoclassical architecture and beautiful coffered ceilings.
5 Henry Bacon Dr SW, Washington, DC 20007, USA
A haunting memorial that brings together the faces & figures with a startling reflection back to the observer. Walking by this memorial truly brings to life the images of the past. What a sobering way to walk through DC - take in the city through...
1850 West Basin Dr SW, Washington, DC 20242, USA
This was my favorite memorial in DC. FDR's thoughtful, hopeful quotes emerge effortlessly from the warm slabs, across waterfalls, and behind flowering shrubs. The entire memorial glows with tranquil energy, and is not somber or reflective like...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019