Collected by AFAR Explorer
Oberlängenfeld 140, 6444 Oberlängenfeld, Austria
The Aqua Dome is a 140-room, four-star+ hotel and spa complex in Tirol Therme Längenfeld, the Tyrolean Alps in Austria. The altitude undoubtedly effected the designers (or ETs helped) as the architecture and its surroundings are out-of-this world...
1, Persiaran Lagoon, Sunway 3, 31150 Ipoh, Negeri Perak, Malaysia
The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat is nestled in a 16-acre valley and sheltered by towering, rugged limestone karsts. It may be just two hours outside of Kuala Lumpur, but with each of the 25 villas featuring lush garden views or perched over the...
１８９９ Fujiwara, Minakami, Tone District, Gunma Prefecture 379-1721, Japan
Takaragawa Onsen Osenkaku is a jewel of an onsen hidden along the Takaraga river. The traditional and charming pinewood lodge was built in 1955 under the shade of cherry trees and later expanded. The spa boasts four large outdoor thermal...
52068 W Fork Rd #38, Dolores, CO 81323, USA
Among the most lauded hotel openings in recent years, Dunton Hot Springs is a glitterati mainstay, with its batch of former mining community cabins that look straight out of a Ralph Lauren catalogue. You don’t have to book a pricey stay at...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys