Spring Break with Allie & Elizabeth
For hundreds of years, Curaçao has had a significant Jewish community who helped make the island a center of trade and banking. Their heritage is in evidence at the "Hope of Israel" synagogue, consecrated in 1732. The Dutch-colonial...
Near the pontoon bridge in Handelskade in Willemstad, wooden boats from Venezuela dock alongside the canal, and vendors here sell just-caught fish and tropical fruits and vegetables (plantains, citrus, papayas, avocados) directly from the quay...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security