Spring Break, Asia, 2013
Collected by Mark Jackson Jr.
100 Century Ave, LuJiaZui, Pudong Xinqu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
Tucking into Xiao Long Bao (soup dumplings), throwing back cocktails along The Bund, strolling with locals in Fuxing Park, trolling for antique treasures in the shops on Dongtai Road, and taking in the past and present at one of the many museums...
Pudong, Shanghai, China
18 Salisbury Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Hong Kong, Mong Kok, Flat 8, Ground Floor, Phase 2, Tsui Yuen Mansion, 2-20 Kwong Wa St, 廣華街2-20號翠園大樓2期地下8號舖, Mong Kok, Hong Kong
They are most famed for their mouth-watering BBQ pork buns and the queues of people that congregate outside their blink-and-you’ll-miss-it canteen. Welcome to Tim Ho Wan, the one of the world’s cheapest Michelin star restaurants. This is Yum Cha...
100 Century Ave, LuJiaZui, Pudong Xinqu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200120
Dodging the smoke and haze (Shanghai still allows smoking in bars and restaurants), I managed to snap this shot from the bar at the Park Hyatt Shanghai. Located in the Shanghai World Financial Center, the tallest builidng in Shanghai, it affords...
International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West Hong Kong CN, 91, Hong Kong
The highest hotel in the world exists in Hong Kong at the newish ICC tower in Kowloon. The day that we stayed at the hotel, it was quite foggy, but added to the ambiance of the dark interiors of the suite. The fog cleared just enough to see down...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys