Collected by Julie Barry
Campo de Santa Clara, 1100-472 Lisboa, Portugal
Perched on a steep hill in the lovely neighborhood of Alfama, you will in no doubt leave with a great souvenir or gift. Sellers throw down blankets or rugs in rows and sell a variety of hand-made goods, antiques, books, clothes, military objects,...
Pena, 1150 Lisbon, Portugal
There are so many places to visit in this neighborhood, but I don’t see a lot of tourists strolling here, maybe because it’s located in one of the seven hills, Santana. But this is a neighborhood with more than 400 years of history, so if you’re...
R. do Diário de Notícias 125, 1200-143 Lisboa, Portugal
A cellaret in the middle of Bairro Alto, here you can sit outside. If there isn’t an empty bench, just ask for one and for something that can be used as a table—or sit inside in a room with bright colors on the walls, remembering the tradition of...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind