Collected by Carrie
Millennium Resort & Spa, Cabarete 57000, Dominican Republic
Believe me, kiteboarding is as awesome as it looks, and there’s no place better to catch the fever than in Cabarete, Dominican Republic, and no better school than Laurel Eastman Kiteboarding. Courses will run you around $66 per hour, but the...
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
Mike Braun is leading our group on a canyoning expedition in the mountains south of Cabarete in the Dominican Republic. For almost three hours, we’ve been humping it over boulders, climbing over fallen trees, rappeling down waterfalls, and leaping...
5 km 10, 5, Cabarete 57000, Dominican Republic
Located right on Kite Beach in Cabarete, this place is home to many activities on site including a jiu jitsu dojo, yoga loft, cross fit gym, flying trapeze, pool, and beach front restaurant/bar, and best of all: a kite school. Whether you want to...
Say you REALLY want to get off the beaten path in the Caribbean. No other experience in the islands affords such a decidedly UN-island vibe than climbing Pico Duarte in the Dominican Republic. Ascending Pico Duarte is a hike and half. It starts...
Playa Diamante, 33000, Dominican Republic
At Diamond Beach in Cabrera, Dominican Republic, you can walk out into the water nearly 200 feet before it even gets above your knees. A natural hot spring runs beneath the cove and warms the sand under your feet. This is a great beach for kids as...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico