Collected by Austin Kory
4250 Divide Rd, Snowmass Village, CO 81615, USA
Going around the rocky mountains on a dog-sled is definitely a once-in-a-lifetime experience. The scenery was simply breathtaking, not to mention that my dogs were adorable. After this experience, you'll have a better appreciation for the world we...
31749 Forest Rd 302, Steamboat Springs, CO 80487, USA
The shuttle van pulls up to a small wooden cabin in the middle of a snow-laden forest, where snow hangs heavy on the boughs of pine branches. There's a faint hum of engines purring, a line of snowmobiles warming up for their afternoon excursion....
The Incline, Colorado, USA
That's what the sign says at the bottom of the Manitou Incline Trail, an infamous hardcore fitness attraction off Ruxton Avenue in Manitou Springs, just a few miles west of Colorado Springs. The Incline Trail consists of approximately 2,000 steps...
4250 Cheyenne Mountain Zoo Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80906, USA
We are exploring Cheyenne Mountain Zoo on a 24-hour getaway to Colorado Springs. Its brochure proclaims they are “America’s Only Mountain Zoo,” but that only goes part of the way to describing the uniqueness of this place. In only a couple of...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter