Collected by Laura Casswell
Dornie, Kyle of Lochalsh IV40 8DX, UK
Eilean Donan Castle, located on a tiny island on Loch Duich, is one of Scotland's most famous castles, and a fun stop for both history buffs and scenic-seekers. I was surprised that even though it is one of the most visited attractions in the...
Stonehaven AB39 2TL, UK
Dunnottar Castle is a dramatic and evocative ruined cliff-top fortress in a truly stunning setting. And just a half hour's drive from Aberdeen, Europe's oil-capital. William Wallace and Mary Queen of Scots graced the Castle with their presence....
Molo dei Pescatori, 19016 Monterosso al Mare SP, Italy
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local