Collected by Ada Celonrs
Obala kralja Zvonimira 13, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
My mom kept urging me to go to Croatia because she had seen images of the beautiful Dalmatian coast. I resisted because Croatia was not on my travel agenda at the time. I finally caved in and I’m so glad I did because it’s a gem of a country! Most...
21220, Trogir, Croatia
As you drive from Split to Dubrovnik, be sure to make a short detour to the small but distinctive town of Trogir. Yet another UNESCO World Heritage List inductee, Trogir dates back to Greek times; its history reflected on every stone. Massive...
Ul. Braće Biankini 4, 21460, Stari Grad, Croatia
Carpe Diem is not only a popular club on the stunning island of Hvar, but the motto "Seize the Day" also epitomizes everyday when on The Yacht Week in Croatia. Each of the seven days are complete with sailing the blue Adriatic Sea in the warm...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States