Collected by AFAR Explorer
50170 Mont Saint-Michel, France
Twilight the lighting seemed perfect and I was able to capture the fading light somehow. The feeling as if this could be both modern or enchantment in scope appeals to my sense of art. A magical location not to be missed. we were able to stay on...
Reminiscent of building of the kingdom of Rohan from Lord of the Rings, Norway's stave churches are impressively built in a Viking style featuring incredible craftsmanship and inspiring spiritual contemplation. On our visit to Norway, we visited...
Kylemore Abbey, Pollacappul, Connemara, Co. Galway, Ireland
Galway has to be my favorite of counties, driving through Connemara to get to Kylemore Abbey was such a delight. And once we got there I was amazed but the beauty of the architecture. Very happy we decided to do the drive from Dublin, the drive...
ตำบล ป่าอ้อดอนชัย อำเภอเ มืองเชียงราย เชียงราย 57000, Thailand
Barely a hint of the usual temple colors. No shimmering gold leaf or red gleaming fires decorate this temple near Chiang Rai, Thailand. But think again if you think there is no Buddha as there are two, one seated and one painted on the wall...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico