Collected by Kennedy Bruce
Exo Gonia 847 00, Greece
I planned a girl's trip to Santorini and discovered Riva Villa for rent – a cheaper stay than splitting two hotel rooms by the sea. We knew it would be difficult to leave after as we arrived to discover its beautiful, private patio...
Corinth 200 07, Greece
Just across from the mainland, the ancient ruins at Corinth are a must-visit at the outset of any exploration of Greece's Peloponnese. But don't neglect to take the short drive up the hill to explore the ruined fort of Acrocorinth. It's a pretty...
Polignotou 3, Athina 105 55, Greece
Sitting away from the Acropolis are the ruins of the ancient Roman Agora (marketplace). Back then, the Romans built this tower to stand as a timepiece for the conquered Athens. It features a combination of sundials, a water clock and a wind vane...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico