Collected by Nina Dietzel , AFAR Ambassador
5 Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong
Despite being just a 40-minute drive away from the airport, the Mandarin Oriental is located in the heart of Hong Kong’s Central district, surrounded by major business hubs, the thriving art scene, and cultural sites.
Inside the 432...
Inside the 432...
Sea Bird House, 22-28 Wyndham St, Central, Hong Kong
Traveling is certain to take a toll on your skin, so treat yourself to a session at Flawless Spa for a personalized facial. A consultation with a therapist will determine the best facial for your needs. Whether your skin is in need of a deep...
6 Po Hing Fong, Tai Ping Shan, Hong Kong
Entering via Po Yan Street, you'll find a simple "No. 6" at the door of The Nail Library. But once you're inside, it's anything but simple – chic and stylish, this New York-inspired salon is the answer to your much needed manicure/pedicure and...
31 Avenue George V, 75008 Paris, France
With the smallest room a sprawling 400 square feet, and suites and public spaces filled with original 18th- and 19th-century art and antiques, the George V, flagship of the Four Seasons chain, lives up to its billing as a palace, an official...
88 Franklin St, New York, NY 10013, USA
Part Roman bath, part Turkish hammam, part massage parlor—it all adds up to a restorative haven in the concrete jungle that is Manhattan. Aire is part of a chain that started in Seville, Spain, and every location is specially chosen to...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Art The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum