Collected by Michele Antilley
Calle Atarazanas, 19, 29005 Málaga, Spain
To market, to market—that’s where you should go when you feel like catching a glimpse of the true, gritty essence of a place. Market folk don’t care what you think of their city. Market folk don’t dress in their Sunday best. They don’t speak...
Paseo Marítimo el Pedregal, 42, 29017 Málaga, Spain
Set yourself along the patio facing the Mediterranean and partake in a Malaga tradition - fresh caught grilled sardines. Best in summer months, when the fish are fuller of omega-3 fats. Other typical seafood offerings are fried calamari, fried...
Paseo de Cristóbal Colón, 11, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Colour, music and dancing are an integral part of life in Andalusia, Spain. For a taste of the region's Flamenco, head to El Patio Sevillano in Seville (Sevilla). A variety of dancers, in colourful traditional costumes, will whirl and stomp across...
Calle Pelay Correa, 32, 41010 Sevilla, Spain
The atmosphere is special because it is located in a building typical of Seville, inside a courtyard of a building. Surrounded by azulejos and colored tiles. I recommend eating in the courtyard as we did. They serve the sausages with the "picos"...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign