Collected by Gail Hilton
Carrer de l'Esglèsia, Carrer de Santa Eulàlia, 13, 07001 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Judy Perl of Judy Perl Worldwide picks up a bottle of Hierbas de Mallorca whenever she visits the island. "It is a unisex cologne of bergamot, lemon and orange peels, lavender, chamomile, and other herbs. It's the perfect summer scent, reminiscent...
There's a great hike you can do before sitting down to lunch or dinner at the Restaurante Mirador de la Victoria on the Spanish Balearic Island of Mallorca. Begin the hike from the parking lot heading toward the "Three Crosses". You'll have a...
Carrer de la Unió, 15, 07001 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Mallorcan cuisine is much more than paella on the beach (though nothing wrong with that). Make sure to try an ensaïmada, a pastry that dates back for centuries and made its way from Mallorca to many of Spain's former colonies around the world. Its...
Av. Almirante Reis nº1 - H, 1150-007 Lisboa, 1150-007 Lisboa, Portugal
Simply put, Ramiro is the best seafood restaurant Lisbon. It is a 100% local customer based and long established “Cervejaria” (literally translated to place where beer is dispensed), with an buzzing ambience and above all, very high quality cooked...
Carrer de la Princesa, 14, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
With innovative food and a long list of interesting bottles and glasses, Bar Brutal is a real find for wine geeks. One of the only natural wine bars in Europe—never mind in Barcelona—this spot highlights smaller producers from around Europe. Ask...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village