Collected by Michele Gogliucci
07100 Sóller, Balearic Islands, Spain
Enjoying a lovely dinner on the main square while the tram on the way to Port de Soller winds through the street chiming it’s bells was a highlight of our trip. Soaking in the tranquil ambience while being cast in the shadow of the Church of Saint...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun