Collected by Kara Walsh
Calle Badajoz, 31, 28931 Móstoles, Madrid, Spain
Calle Conde de Miranda, 1, 28005 Madrid, Spain
If you're in Madrid and in the mood for tapas, you might not know exactly where to go or what to taste. The Mercado San Miguel (metro Sol) takes away all that decision-making by providing you with a taste experience all under one roof. The old,...
Pasadizo de San Ginés, 5, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Calle de la Palma, 49, 28004 Madrid, Spain
Though toma means "Take it" in Spanish, this cafe offers more than takeaway service. With a very intimate lounge, Toma's staff are able to interact with customers while showing off their impressive coffee knowledge as well as English. Homemade...
Get ready for your pulse to quicken as you look over the edge of this nearly 400 ft drop into the chasm that is the valley of Ronda! This majestic city is divided into the old and new town, and this bridge brings both world together. Stay at the...
calle del Almendro, 4, 29670 Benahavís, Málaga, Spain
My wife and I are not inexperienced travelers. In fact, we have been to over 60 countries, almost all through individual travel. We are foodies and always try and search out great and memorable places for meals. We have been to Spain several...
Carrer Sant Miquel, 105, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Those seeking a more private stay in Barcelona should take a look at these excellent family-run apartments. Located in La Barceloneta, the city’s highly picturesque fishermen's quarter on the harbor, each apartment is a one-minute walk to...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village