Collected by Wendy Zhou
Pl. de la Encarnación, s/n, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
For a different perspective on Seville, Spain's fourth-largest city, wander off the main tourist path to Plaza de la Encarnación, where you'll find one of the city's most bizarre-looking landmarks, the Metropol Parasol, opened in April 2011. More...
Paseo de Catalina de Ribera, 2, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
I was not sure what to expect when I visited the city of Seville. It was supposed to be a side trip for my vacation, a short train ride from Madrid. But what I didn't realize when I went there, the city was celebrating their annual La Feria...
Calle Muñoz Olive Bloque 1 Planta 2 Modulo 4, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
The Triana market may be my favorite market anywhere. There has been a market in this spot for 200 years, and that history can be felt. I loved the tile signs above each stand, the friendly and engaging vendors, the fishmongers that move like...
Mercado la Encarnacion 1, puesto 25, Plaza los Terceros, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Wandering around a typical neighborhood off the usual tourist path is a great way to get a sense of place. Calle Feria in the Macarena district has no fancy shops or restaurants. Just typical small shops that make up a neighborhood where people...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to Los Angeles This Winter