Collected by AFAR Traveler
Passeig de Gràcia, 132, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
This is one of my favorite hotels in town. I love their combination of modern and old: this trendy boutique hotel is inside a building by Domènech i Muntaner, one of the top architects of Barcelona modernism, but it has been decorated with a...
Carrer del Rosselló, 265, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
Even if you don't typically go for the streamlined, minimalist look, the 91-room Omm is worth considering. Here, the clean aesthetic feels zen-like rather than spartan—perhaps it's the contrast between the dark corridors and the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys