Collected by Paige Mortenson
La Rambla, 91, 08001 Barcelona, Spain
As you enter Barcelona's famous Mercat de Sant Josep de La Boqueria from La Rambla, one of the first stalls you encounter is Tocineria Marcos, purveyors of Iberico ham and a stunning array of other cured, cooked, and fresh meats. It's just one of...
Sant Geroni, 17, 08296 Castellbell i el Vilar, Barcelona, Spain
Do I have to pick one only? Their bombolas are awesome and make a great present, but their Barcelona collection is more than just a souvenir. And if you want to surprise, with their Planetarium your gift will be a galaxy made of chocolate.
Buy original art and imported arts and crafts inspired by Africa and the Middle East. From artisan housewares and jewelry to massive paintings in rotating exhibitions of masterpieces by up-and-coming African and Middle Eastern artists, you're sure...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States