Collected by Paige Mortenson
La Rambla, 91, 08001 Barcelona, Spain
As you enter Barcelona's famous Mercat de Sant Josep de La Boqueria from La Rambla, one of the first stalls you encounter is Tocineria Marcos, purveyors of Iberico ham and a stunning array of other cured, cooked, and fresh meats. It's just one of...
Sant Geroni, 17, 08296 Castellbell i el Vilar, Barcelona, Spain
Do I have to pick one only? Their bombolas are awesome and make a great present, but their Barcelona collection is more than just a souvenir. And if you want to surprise, with their Planetarium your gift will be a galaxy made of chocolate.
Buy original art and imported arts and crafts inspired by Africa and the Middle East. From artisan housewares and jewelry to massive paintings in rotating exhibitions of masterpieces by up-and-coming African and Middle Eastern artists, you're sure...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Expedition Cruises Take This Quiz to Find Your Perfect Cruise Destination Sponsored by Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises