Collected by Kaitlin Soderlund
Av. del Litoral, 10, 08005 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pullman Barcelona Skipper is an appealing all-rounder. The sweeping views of the Mediterranean will certainly please romantics, the outdoor pools and comprehensive spa are perfect for fitness and pampering, and the function and meeting rooms...
Ctra. de Vallvidrera al Tibidabo, 83-93, 08035 Barcelona, Spain
This veteran hotel on Tibidabo's Hill has a history that stretches back to 1924, with its heyday in the '50s as a hot spot for wealthy Catalan families and, later, for visiting stars like Ernest Hemingway, James Stewart, and Princess Fabiola....
As the name suggests, this soaring 44-story hotel from the Ritz-Carlton brand, is peppered with high-end artwork, mainly by renowned Spanish and Catalan artists such as Eduardo Chillida, Albert Rafols-Casamada, Perico Pastor, and Luis Feito. But...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now