Collected by Dinah Kolesar
Praza do Obradoiro, s/n, 15704 Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain
Pilgrims who arrive at Santiago de Compostela go straight to the Cathedral, where they have plenty of options. They can go sign in at the Pilgrimage Office to get their 'compostela' certificate, they can go to the daily noontime Mass dedicated to...
Carretera de Yé S/N HARÍA, 35541 Lanzarote, Las Palmas, Spain
Lanzarote – a Spanish delight, a volcanic wonderland, a hidden gem. The most easterly of the seven islands in the Spanish archipelago known as Canary Islands, is a relatively undiscovered island. Many who visit this beautiful place spend their...
Cala Salada, Spain
Likely the most stunning cove on Ibiza, a short trek to the side of the bay that is not directly accessible by car is worth it for a swim in the crystalline water of Cala Salada. It's devoid of commercial establishments, so bring all you need for...
Plaça Reial, 17, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Couples who love to dance are in luck in Barcelona. From tiny bars in the city center to larger dance clubs on the outskirts, lovebirds can always find a venue with the atmosphere and music they’re looking for. Salsa aficionados can show off their...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign