Spain Andalucia 2013
Collected by Dorota Goede
calle la Llibertad, 2, 46130 Massamagrell, Valencia, Valencia, Spain
On our Biking Andalucia Casual Inn trip with work, we stay one evening at the Convent de la Magdalena, just outside the town of Antequera. Ideally situated in some of the most glorious cycling roads in all of Spain, it can be the perfect,...
Calle Félix Rodríguez de la Fuente, 11, 11688 Zahara de la Sierra, Cádiz, Spain
While on a road-trip through Andalusia, we spent a day exploring the Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park. The twisting mountain roads took our breath away at regular intervals. The region is famous for its Peublos Blancos (or white villages). One was...
Calle del Carmen, 8, 18816 Castril, Granada, Spain
Wild rosemary and lavender grow beside a maze of whitewashed buildings, and steep cobbled streets, all ending in stunning views of olive groves and mountains. This picturesque village in Southern Spain is definitely hidden away but worth the...
Calle San Miguel, 4, 29620 Torremolinos, Málaga, Spain
Marshy wetlands, shallow streams and grassy sand dunes cover the landscape of Doñana National Park, in the Huelva and Sevilla provinces. A small portion of it is protected parkland, but the area has been designated UNESCO World Heritage, and the...
- 1 Travel News The Real Story Behind Venice’s Newly Crystal-Clear Canals
- 2 Travel News Quarantine. Self-Isolation. Lockdown. Shelter in Place. What’s the Difference?
- 3 Travel News Virtual Museum Tours, Performances, and Tutorials to Keep You (and Your Kids) Entertained at Home
- 4 Air Travel TSA Just Made Some Major Changes to Its Rules Due to Coronavirus
- 5 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Locked-Down Countries