Spain & Portugal!
Collected by Rebecca Barron
Travessa Vista da Praia, Caniço de Baixo, 9125-039 Caniço, Portugal
This ruggedly beautiful Portuguese archipelago is an absolute gem, and definitely one of the most beautiful places I've yet traveled to. If you yearn for sandy beaches, then perhaps the nearby island of Porto Santo might be more to your liking,...
292, Carrer del Consell de Cent, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Make sure to sample some hot drinking chocolate in Barcelona. I chose a mug from Cacao Sampaka, a gourmet chocolate shop where you'll find all sorts of delightful dessert concoctions. The rich, velvety drink is nothing like American hot chocolate....
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights