Spain & Portugal!
Collected by Rebecca Barron
Travessa Vista da Praia, Caniço de Baixo, 9125-039 Caniço, Portugal
This ruggedly beautiful Portuguese archipelago is an absolute gem, and definitely one of the most beautiful places I've yet traveled to. If you yearn for sandy beaches, then perhaps the nearby island of Porto Santo might be more to your liking,...
292, Carrer del Consell de Cent, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Make sure to sample some hot drinking chocolate in Barcelona. I chose a mug from Cacao Sampaka, a gourmet chocolate shop where you'll find all sorts of delightful dessert concoctions. The rich, velvety drink is nothing like American hot chocolate....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village