Collected by N
Calle Herrerías, s/n, 01307 Villabuena de Álava, Álava, Spain
Hotel Viura is located in Villabuena de Álava (Basque: Eskuernaga), a small, ancient town famous for its resident (300) to winery (48) quota. The hotel was designed by the Spanish firm Designhouses (http://designhouses.org/dh/) and opened in 2010....
12, Calle del Laurel, 26001 Logroño, La Rioja, Spain
Easily one of my favorite tapas in all of the country, the simple combination of grilled mushrooms, garlic butter and topped with a baby shrimp and served on a toothpick is a two bite heaven. When paired with a crisp and refreshing Albariño on a...
Plaza del Castillo, 44, 31001 Pamplona, Navarra, Spain
Tortilla Espanola is made with slow cooked potatoes, onions and eggs and it's the breakfast omelette of Spain. Most of the time it's served room temperature, sometimes with vegetables or cheese and ham. And of course bread, because everything in...
Calle Mañueta, 8, 31001 Pamplona, Navarra, Spain
The churros here supposedly get their crispy exterior from being cooked over an ax-cut beech-wood fire. You can sample the results when the 140-year-old shop is open: only two Saturdays in June, every day during the San Fermín festival in July,...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December