Collected by Rebecca Lucas
Calle Ruedo Doña Elvira, 16, 29400 Ronda, Málaga, Spain
My friends and I took a day trip to Ronda, a small city about 60 miles outside of Sevilla. It is known for its breathtaking views and bridges on a gorge. After exploring the town, we grew hungry and stumbled across this small bar. It was full of...
Carrer del Consell de Cent, 292, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Make sure to sample some hot drinking chocolate in Barcelona. I chose a mug from Cacao Sampaka, a gourmet chocolate shop where you'll find all sorts of delightful dessert concoctions. The rich, velvety drink is nothing like American hot chocolate....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter