Collected by Jacquelyn Garraffa
Mozartstraße 4, 80336 München, Germany
The Carnival at Oktoberfest has a lot of variety to suit different audience. This guy in skull mask at Shocker is hilarious! He's holding a fishing rod with a huge spider at the end, and use it to "surprise" people walking by from the second...
Chicago, IL, USA
Beer lovers celebrate Chicago's fall season with German festivals all through September and October. Hofbrauhaus restaurant on Rosemont brews their own special Oktoberfestbier while an Austrian Oompah band plays nightly, deca restaurant at the...
Palacio de Buenavista, Calle San Agustín, 8, 29015 Málaga, Spain
A trip to Pablo Picasso's hometown wouldn't be complete without touring the artist's namesake museum. Housed in the stunning Palacio de Buenavista, the career-spanning collection boasts more than 200 permanent pieces, in addition to a roster of...
28013 Madrid, Spain
Literally the heart of Madrid, Puerta del Sol was originally and east-facing gate to the city and today serves as a bustling transportation hub, with all roads fanning out from from it like rays of the sun. Look for the kilometre zero (Km. O)...
Calle de la Palma, 49, 28004 Madrid, Spain
Though toma means "Take it" in Spanish, this cafe offers more than takeaway service. With a very intimate lounge, Toma's staff are able to interact with customers while showing off their impressive coffee knowledge as well as English. Homemade...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter