Collected by Joel Fedora
Calle San Miguel, 4, 29620 Torremolinos, Málaga, Spain
Marshy wetlands, shallow streams and grassy sand dunes cover the landscape of Doñana National Park, in the Huelva and Sevilla provinces. A small portion of it is protected parkland, but the area has been designated UNESCO World Heritage, and the...
Carrer de la Llotja, 2, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
Valencia's La Lotja de la Seda, or silk exchange, is a castle-like structure in the middle of the city's old town. A UNESCO World Heritage site, it's considered one of the best examples of Gothic-era civil architecture in Europe. Dramatically...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign