Collected by Andry
Get ready for your pulse to quicken as you look over the edge of this nearly 400 ft drop into the chasm that is the valley of Ronda! This majestic city is divided into the old and new town, and this bridge brings both world together. Stay at the...
Av. Cuatro de Diciembre de 1977, 32D, 11005 Cádiz, Spain
Cadiz is magnificently contained in a small area making a tour of the city incredibly easy to carry out. I was there earlier this year as part of my New Year’s road trip and found it to be a charming town on the Atlantic which was well worth the...
Generalife, Granada, Spain
Built to serve as a summer palace for the Muslim emirs in the 13th and 14th centuries, the gardens here are a retreat from worldly worries. Water trickles at each turn, the architecture is unobtrusive, but artfully designed for sound and natural...
Albaicín, Granada, Spain
The Albaycin was the old Arab district in Granada's beautiful and tangled past. It lays below the Alhambra palace (where this photo was taken). The streets of the Albaycin having survived all the history of this city lay like a small meandering...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Expedition Cruises Take This Quiz to Find Your Perfect Cruise Destination Sponsored by Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises