Collected by Rianna Mallard
Avenida del Puerto, 11500 El Puerto de Sta María, Cádiz, Spain
Wonderful gin bar with great indoor/outdoor atmosphere. Very pleasing view of Puerto Sherry's yacht harbor. Gin selection of nearly 3 dozen gins. Most priced around 8.50 Euros. The owner is incredibly friendly and can get you anything from the...
Plaza América, 3, 41013 Sevilla, Spain
The museum of arts and traditions houses rooms showing the lace and ceramic arts of Sevilla along with other fine crafts. The building itself is one of my favorites of Sevilla. It is covered in beautiful tiles and arches. In front of the museum is...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter