Collected by Vilt Sauliunaite
46360 Buñol, Valencia, Spain
It’s true, there is a festival in Spain every August where the entire town gets together each year to throw ripe tomatoes at each other in what is one of the most epic food fights of all time. Over 4 metric tons of ripe, squashed tomatoes are...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign