Collected by Vilt Sauliunaite
46360 Buñol, Valencia, Spain
It’s true, there is a festival in Spain every August where the entire town gets together each year to throw ripe tomatoes at each other in what is one of the most epic food fights of all time. Over 4 metric tons of ripe, squashed tomatoes are...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now