Collected by Steve Cook
Plaza de Santo Domingo 'El Antiguo', s/n, 45002 Toledo, Spain
Calle Ferraz, 1, 28008 Madrid, Spain
28013 Madrid, Spain
Literally the heart of Madrid, Puerta del Sol was originally and east-facing gate to the city and today serves as a bustling transportation hub, with all roads fanning out from from it like rays of the sun. Look for the kilometre zero (Km. O)...
Carrera de S. Jerónimo, 30, 28014 Madrid, Spain
My last full day in Madrid, I was walking around the city, exploring the winding side streets that stretch out from the center of Puerta del Sol. I was moving along at a relatively quick pace when I came upon a group of people lined up outside the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village