Collected by Gregory Morgan
52, San Martzial Kalea, Kalea, 20005 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
In a city that is world renowned for its food, San Sebastian has a standard above most every other Spanish city for it’s tapas. However in the North of Spain they are called Pintxos (pronounced peen-chos), they are served with a toothpick inserted...
12, Calle del Laurel, 26001 Logroño, La Rioja, Spain
Easily one of my favorite tapas in all of the country, the simple combination of grilled mushrooms, garlic butter and topped with a baby shrimp and served on a toothpick is a two bite heaven. When paired with a crisp and refreshing Albariño on a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village