Collected by Gregory Morgan
52, San Martzial Kalea, Kalea, 20005 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
In a city that is world renowned for its food, San Sebastian has a standard above most every other Spanish city for it’s tapas. However in the North of Spain they are called Pintxos (pronounced peen-chos), they are served with a toothpick inserted...
12, Calle del Laurel, 26001 Logroño, La Rioja, Spain
Easily one of my favorite tapas in all of the country, the simple combination of grilled mushrooms, garlic butter and topped with a baby shrimp and served on a toothpick is a two bite heaven. When paired with a crisp and refreshing Albariño on a...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico