Collected by Gregory Morgan
52, San Martzial Kalea, Kalea, 20005 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
In a city that is world renowned for its food, San Sebastian has a standard above most every other Spanish city for it’s tapas. However in the North of Spain they are called Pintxos (pronounced peen-chos), they are served with a toothpick inserted...
12, Calle del Laurel, 26001 Logroño, La Rioja, Spain
Easily one of my favorite tapas in all of the country, the simple combination of grilled mushrooms, garlic butter and topped with a baby shrimp and served on a toothpick is a two bite heaven. When paired with a crisp and refreshing Albariño on a...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Air TravelMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania