Even if time was limited, you cannot go to Valencia without trying their traditional Paella! La Pepica is a restaurant right on the sea side with amazing views of the Mediterranean, friendly atmosphere, and a killer paella.
I was in Valencia for literally five hours before having to hop on an Iberia flight to Paris ... So I made the best of getting to know the city. Heres a picture from a fresh food market that seemed to have been inside of an old train station ......
- 1The Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2Portugal’s Exquisite Historic Lodgings Offer a Window to the Past
- 3Tar, Spaghetti, and Other Totally Real Ice Cream Flavors You Need to Try in Europe
- 4The True Magic of Machu Picchu Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 5Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps