Collected by Julie Nelson
Pasadizo San Ginés, 5, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Formentera, Balearic Islands, Spain
The Balearic Island of Ibiza is a bustling smorgasbord of disco clubs, shopping markets, and ethnic restaurants juxtaposed with striking vistas, quiet beaches, and dinner music perfectly timed with the sunsets. After several nights of jam packed...
Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n, 18009 Granada, Spain
A visit to Granada, Spain isn't complete without a stop at the Alhambra. The Moorish architecture, robust gardens, and stunning views of Granada combine to make a truly memorable experience. Start your day with a tour of the Generalife Gardens....
Carrer de Pau Claris, 192, 08037 Barcelona, Spain
This summer, I spent a few days in Barcelona. Of course, any trip of mine is always highlighted by the many restaurants I visit. In Barcelona, I ate at these 6 outstanding tapas bars, each offering a different vibe and a different attitude. Bar...
Santa Korda Kalea, 4, 20003 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
At La Cuchara de San Telmo, on the corner of the plaza Valle Lersundi in San Sebastian, the specialties were hot pintxos, quickly prepared to order--from the menu or the specials board, or by pointing to what your neighbor was eating. This was one...
- 1TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2History + CulturePortugal’s Exquisite Historic Lodgings Offer a Window to the Past
- 3Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 4Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 5Exceptional Travel ExperiencesThe True Magic of Machu Picchu Isn’t Where You Think It Is