Collected by Christine Charron
Av. de la Constitución, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
The immense Gothic Cathedral of Seville was built on the site of an ancient Muslim mosque. It was completed in the early 16th century and was designated a Roman Catholic cathedral. Since 1987, this cathedral has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site...
Paseo de Catalina de Ribera, 2, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Calle Aire, 15, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
It was a sweltering Seville afternoon (you know, about 100 degrees Fahrenheit), and our "bathing time" was booked for 4 pm. The sounds of fountains and birds greeted us as we entered the courtyard, and we were given freshly brewed, chilled...
Calle Conde de Barajas, 13, 41002 Sevilla, Spain
With locations all over the city, there's no excuse for missing out on tapas at La Azotea in Sevilla, Spain. Every plate is delicious and beautifully presented. Staff is warm and helpful and the locations are comfortable whether you're stopping in...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter