Collected by Christine Charron
Av. de la Constitución, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
The immense Gothic Cathedral of Seville was built on the site of an ancient Muslim mosque. It was completed in the early 16th century and was designated a Roman Catholic cathedral. Since 1987, this cathedral has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site...
Paseo de Catalina de Ribera, 2, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Calle Aire, 15, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
It was a sweltering Seville afternoon (you know, about 100 degrees Fahrenheit), and our "bathing time" was booked for 4 pm. The sounds of fountains and birds greeted us as we entered the courtyard, and we were given freshly brewed, chilled...
Calle Conde de Barajas, 13, 41002 Sevilla, Spain
With locations all over the city, there's no excuse for missing out on tapas at La Azotea in Sevilla, Spain. Every plate is delicious and beautifully presented. Staff is warm and helpful and the locations are comfortable whether you're stopping in...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local