Collected by Patricia Sjahli
Calle Muñoz Olive Bloque 1 Planta 2 Modulo 4, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
The Triana market may be my favorite market anywhere. There has been a market in this spot for 200 years, and that history can be felt. I loved the tile signs above each stand, the friendly and engaging vendors, the fishmongers that move like...
Paseo de Catalina de Ribera, 2, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Av. de la Constitución, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
The immense Gothic Cathedral of Seville was built on the site of an ancient Muslim mosque. It was completed in the early 16th century and was designated a Roman Catholic cathedral. Since 1987, this cathedral has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site...
Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Eleven centuries into its existence, the elegant and sophisticated Alcázar is testament to the idea that good design transcends time. The palace, still the residence of the royal family when in Seville, invites wandering. You'll find peaceful...
Calle Pelay Correa, 32, 41010 Sevilla, Spain
The atmosphere is special because it is located in a building typical of Seville, inside a courtyard of a building. Surrounded by azulejos and colored tiles. I recommend eating in the courtyard as we did. They serve the sausages with the "picos"...
Av. Bulevar Príncipe Alfonso de Hohenlohe, s/n, 29602 Marbella, Málaga, Spain
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 2Air TravelDelta Just Made Its Economy Seats Bigger
- 3Travel NewsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 4Where to Go in SummerThe Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Summer
- 5Travel NewsYou Could Be Denied a Passport if You Have Unpaid Taxes