Collected by Lauren Simoes
Camino Nuevo de San Nicolás, 28, 18010 Granada, Spain
Arguably the best view in Granada (even better than the one from the Alhambra) is from the Plaza de San Nicolas. Here you get a full, stunning image of the Alhambra that can't be beat. There's also usually a diverse crowd of tourists and locals...
11391 El Lentiscal, Cádiz, Spain
Baelo Claudia is the seaside site of an ancient Roman town that was settled was about 2,000 years ago. You can take a self-tour of the ruins, which include skeletons of the city's temple, forum and basilica. The modern Visitors Centre includes a...
11380 Tarifa, Cádiz, Spain
If you are traveling through southern Spain, you don't want to miss out on the small beach town of Tarifa. Traveled through for a weekend and found myself in a place that seemed to have it all with feeling overpopulated. It is a wonderfully laid...
Albaicín, Granada, Spain
No trip to Granada is complete without wandering the narrow streets of the Albaicin neighborhood. The courtyards, baths, parks, churches and views of the Alhambra are a collective and colorful open air museum of patterns. This part of town feels...
Av. de la Constitución, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
The immense Gothic Cathedral of Seville was built on the site of an ancient Muslim mosque. It was completed in the early 16th century and was designated a Roman Catholic cathedral. Since 1987, this cathedral has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles