Collected by avantikapasricha
Pasadizo de San Ginés, 5, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Calle Mateo de Alba, 4, 11002 Cádiz, Spain
La Viña is a wonderfully authentic Cádiz neighborhood that was once the site of vineyards and orchards, then a fishing quarter whose inhabitants kept their boats on nearby La Caleta beach. Now La Viña is also the heart of Cádiz’s vibrant Carnival...
General García Escamez 5, local, 11008 Cádiz, Spain
Modern decor, modern packaging, modern chocolate in an ancient seaside town. Cadiz based Pancracio Chocolates is a forerunner in Spain; products now available at such specialty stores such as Bergdorf Goodman in NYC.
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now