Collected by avantikapasricha
Pasadizo de San Ginés, 5, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Calle Mateo de Alba, 4, 11002 Cádiz, Spain
La Viña is a wonderfully authentic Cádiz neighborhood that was once the site of vineyards and orchards, then a fishing quarter whose inhabitants kept their boats on nearby La Caleta beach. Now La Viña is also the heart of Cádiz’s vibrant Carnival...
Calle Gral. García Escámez, 5, 11008 Cádiz, Spain
Modern decor, modern packaging, modern chocolate in an ancient seaside town. Cadiz based Pancracio Chocolates is a forerunner in Spain; products now available at such specialty stores such as Bergdorf Goodman in NYC.
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022