Collected by Tiffany Durinski
Altea, Alicante, Spain
This hillside village has many steps leading up through the homes to a beautiful Spanish cathedral and a great look out over the beaches and all-white buildings below. It's just northeast of Benidorm and is a great way to spend an afternoon...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun