Collected by Bonnie Wong
Bilbao, Biscay, Spain
The drive along the Northern coast from San Sebastian to Bilbao was amazing, filled with windy roads through the mountainous passes overlooking the gorgeous cliffs leading to the ocean. The main reason for going to Bilbao was to see the Guggenheim...
11391 El Lentiscal, Cádiz, Spain
Baelo Claudia is the seaside site of an ancient Roman town that was settled was about 2,000 years ago. You can take a self-tour of the ruins, which include skeletons of the city's temple, forum and basilica. The modern Visitors Centre includes a...
Calle Manuel Rojas Marcos, 3, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Cristina Hoyos, probably the most famous flamenco dancer of all time (her image from the 1960s is often used to represent the iconic flamenco dancer, with a slicked-back raven-black chignon and a fiercely passionate demeanor), founded this museum...
Pasadizo de San Ginés, 5, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Carrer de la Indústria, 10, 07013 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
A perfect spot for a break while strolling Valencia’s old city, Santa Catalina attracts an elegant afternoon clientele that nimbly dunks pastries into hot, thick chocolate. Ceramic wall tiles and marble tables add to the café’s appeal. In...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles