Collected by Jana Kalusha-Mascioni
Albaicín, Granada, Spain
No trip to Granada is complete without wandering the narrow streets of the Albaicin neighborhood. The courtyards, baths, parks, churches and views of the Alhambra are a collective and colorful open air museum of patterns. This part of town feels...
17310 Lloret de Mar, Girona, Spain
Lloret de Mar is the mecca for drunk spring breakers, but this picturesque village is worth a short stop. From Barcelona, the scenic train ride will take about 2 hours. Walk past all the cheesy tourist shops and find the beach. Sit back and enjoy!...
Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n, 18009 Granada, Spain
A visit to Granada, Spain isn't complete without a stop at the Alhambra. The Moorish architecture, robust gardens, and stunning views of Granada combine to make a truly memorable experience. Start your day with a tour of the Generalife Gardens....
35580 Playa Blanca, Las Palmas, Spain
This is just one photo and of course, it does not do this beach any justice...but the trip was one big highlight. I spent one week beach hopping across the very sunny, Lanzarote in the Canary Islands. The trip was awesome! Beaches and local bars...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna