Collected by Jana Kalusha-Mascioni
Albaicín, Granada, Spain
No trip to Granada is complete without wandering the narrow streets of the Albaicin neighborhood. The courtyards, baths, parks, churches and views of the Alhambra are a collective and colorful open air museum of patterns. This part of town feels...
17310 Lloret de Mar, Girona, Spain
Lloret de Mar is the mecca for drunk spring breakers, but this picturesque village is worth a short stop. From Barcelona, the scenic train ride will take about 2 hours. Walk past all the cheesy tourist shops and find the beach. Sit back and enjoy!...
Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n, 18009 Granada, Spain
A visit to Granada, Spain isn't complete without a stop at the Alhambra. The Moorish architecture, robust gardens, and stunning views of Granada combine to make a truly memorable experience. Start your day with a tour of the Generalife Gardens....
35580 Playa Blanca, Las Palmas, Spain
This is just one photo and of course, it does not do this beach any justice...but the trip was one big highlight. I spent one week beach hopping across the very sunny, Lanzarote in the Canary Islands. The trip was awesome! Beaches and local bars...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now