Collected by Cindy Wicker
Funikular Plaza, 4, 20008 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Plaza del Marqués, 2, 33201 Gijón, Asturias, Spain
When most people think Spain they think Barcelona in the East, Madrid in the center or Andalucia in the South. All too often the north, with the region of Asturias, gets overlooked. Gijon, in Asturias, is beautiful. It may not have the tourist...
Calle las Eras, 7, 09441 Sotillo de la Ribera, Burgos, Spain
Grab 9 to 19 friends and rent out this 18th century mansion in Sotillo de Duero for a weekend in the Spanish country-side. This beautifully restored historic residence is ideally located for exploring Spain's celebrated Ribera del Duero wine...
Pasadizo de San Ginés, 5, 28013 Madrid, Spain
292, Carrer del Consell de Cent, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Make sure to sample some hot drinking chocolate in Barcelona. I chose a mug from Cacao Sampaka, a gourmet chocolate shop where you'll find all sorts of delightful dessert concoctions. The rich, velvety drink is nothing like American hot chocolate....
Carrer de les Caputxes, 10, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
This place looks more like a jewelry place than a cake shop. When I finish my tours in the Born district, I can't hardly stop myself from heading there to reward me for a good job done (and when I'm with clients and we pass by, they NEED to see...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now