Collected by Monique Benoit
Calle San Miguel, 13, 42330 San Esteban de Gormaz, Soria, Spain
In this charming Spanish village, climb the steep hill to see Iglesia de San Miguel, a beautiful 11th century church built in the Roman portico style. Before you go, be sure to take a spin around the village's old town and snap shots of the...
Calle las Eras, 7, 09441 Sotillo de la Ribera, Burgos, Spain
Grab 9 to 19 friends and rent out this 18th century mansion in Sotillo de Duero for a weekend in the Spanish country-side. This beautifully restored historic residence is ideally located for exploring Spain's celebrated Ribera del Duero wine...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter